Thursday 21 August 2014

L.O.V.E

The smile in our face is not a fake. We're really happy celebrating Aidilfitri.
This year, there is a lot of different. Mak Teh celebrate Hari Raya with us eventhough she is not feeling well. The smile in her face make us proud of her. hoping that she will get well soon and always be strong physically and mentally. From that she will cure faster with the will of Allah, Insyaallah.
Picture of parts of cousins :)

This is my lovely family. Ayah, Mak, Wan, Me, Angah, Akak and Adik. it has been 2 years celebrating Hari Raya without arwah aki. semoga arwah ditempatkan di kalangan orang2 yg beriman. amin

I love this part so much. Going to rumah maklong n paklong is my favourite. Living in the surrounding of village is calm and peace. (Hoping that my zauji is a villager.Then I have a hometown. :) :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment